Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Россия

123456
7891011.
.1617181926
252423222112

Россия, un set su Flickr.


Aka my lifetime experience.
In 2010, I spent 3 months (Sept - Nov - Dec) in Russia. Precisely, in Kirov. Well, I'm pretty sure none of you my beloved readers - is there anyone here??? - has never heard about this city.
So, little geography lesson:
Kirov is situated 1.000 kms north - east of Moscow. Its a 500.000 inhabitants city, mostly known for the washing machines production. Kinda sad, isn't it?
WRONG! Not sad at all, actually.
I was on an AFS program and I lived with a host family (which I can consider now my family), with mum (Oksana), dad (Oleg) and my 2 sisters (Anastasia and Polina).
While there, I had several trips around the biggest country of the world. I was in Nizhni Novgorod, Kazan, Samara, Tolyatti, Kirovo Chepetsk and other places.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento